This policy applies to Cheshire Moving and Storage and explains how we use personal information collected through our website www.cheshiremoving.co.uk
Personal Information Collected
In general, personal information which we collect from you may include (but is not limited to) your name, postal and e-mail addresses, other contact details, your age, gender, occupation, and, where relevant, financial information including credit card information, banking details and income information.
These details are primarily based on personal information which you enter on the website or give to Cheshire Moving in other ways. You may also provide personal information when you request a product or service from us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use personal information which it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for related secondary purposes.
Cheshire Moving will generally use personal information to:
- provide you with the products and services you have requested and customise the advertising, products and services included on the website
- Manage our business and enhance the website products and services
- Contact you and allow authorised suppliers and sponsors to contact you
- Comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Cheshire Moving may share your personal information with its website suppliers and sponsors for these purposes. We do not sell personal information or provide it to mailing list companies and will not otherwise disclose your personal information without your consent.
If Cheshire Moving sells its business, personal information may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser.
Management and Security of Personal Information
Cheshire Moving maintains appropriate electronic and managerial processes to help prevent misuse or loss of or unauthorised access to personal information collected through the website.
Obtaining Access to Personal Information
You have the right to seek access to the personal information held about you by us and to advise us of any inaccuracy. There are some exceptions to this right set out in the Privacy Act.
If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. There may charge a fee to cover the reasonable costs of meeting your request.
Cheshire Moving and Storage Contact Details
If you have any enquiries or wish to provide feedback about this policy or have any concerns about this policy or its implementation you may contact us by email, phone or post at the address shown at the bottom of this page.
Unit 11, The Gateway
Wirral International Business Park
Old Hall Road